The history of video games is so varied because it has been poorly documented. For this reason we attempt to start at the basics and work from there.
Strength in Numbers - Intro to this web site
Gaming To-Go – Brief history of US domestic handhelds
Regionalization – Learn about imports and gaming
Emulation – The Secret Multi-Console
Bang For Your Buck – Importance of price guides and collecting
- Homebrew – Community-based games and applications
- Genre Study: Japanese Role Playing Games – Learn about the JRPG.
- Shmuppreciation 2012 – More than 30 games and features about the shoot-em-up genre.
- Castlevania Retrospective – Learn about the history and games that follow the Belmont family’s endless struggle with Dracula.
- Know this Developer: Radical Entertainment – From humble beginnings on the NES to the rise of Prototype.
- Know this Publisher: Sunsoft – From Aero the Acrobat to Zero the Kamikazee Squirrel.